Sunday, August 30, 2009

Negaraku

Merdeka...meedeka...mendeka!!

oh my god..third time i went to my site..

speechless lo..my blog quiet like hell= =

is that still new? or my blog nothing can attractive people...lol

my face problem maybe ..is ok..Xd talk another here.

this year merdeka not same like before oh.. is fucking bored.. duno where to go.

wake up at 2pm but nothing to do>.< fall on the tv show a few hour..

is first time i feel fucking waste time because special day i stay at home? for? tv show?

haih..feel so tired to hang out also..but finally decide out to meet fren at less waste some time..

@@5 something reach allandin cc ...like orinary day..fetch my girl.. eat eat eat..

find friend ci ca ci ca ...after then eat again>.< not like before kids moment.. clubbing?

countdown? too far for me..old lo..only can celebrate in kafe.. with my girl..not bad also..

this month i am feel so free..schedule show me 7day class only.. i am willing to get a part time job

who can intro to me? or else u noe where have job for inteview?

anything? wait for reply thanks loo...

Merdeka laaa..negaraku@@ keep improve...keep going on my day...cheep up all..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment